2010年9月9日 星期四

「屹」:Because of you





I will not make the same mistakes that you did

我不會跟你犯同樣的錯誤

I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery

我不會讓自己內心充滿痛苦

I will not break the way you did you fell so hard

我不會破壞你所建造好的道路,你是如此地艱苦

I've learned the hard way to never let it get that far

而我會從你的艱苦中學習不重蹈覆轍



*

Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk

因為你,我從不會偏離自己的道路

Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt

因為你,我學會安全地嬉戲而不受傷

Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me

因為你,我很難去相信自己及身邊的人

Because of you I am afraid

因為你,我感到恐懼

*



I lose my way and it's not too long before you point it out

我失去了方向,就在你發現之前

I cannot cry because I know that's weakness in your eyes

我不能哭泣,因為我知道在你眼中,那就是缺點

I'm forced to fake a smile, a laugh everyday of my life

我強迫自己強顏歡笑,在我生命中的每一天

My heart can't possibly break when it wasn't even whole to start with

我的心不可能破碎,因為它從來沒有完整過



**



I watched you die I heard you cry every night in your sleep

我目睹你的死亡,午夜夢迴時聽到你的哭泣

I was so young you should have known better than to lean on me

我曾如此年輕,你應該更加瞭解我,而不是依賴我

You never thought of anyone else you just saw your pain

你不曾想到他人,你只看到自己的痛苦

And now I cry in the middle of the night for the same damn thing

如今我在半夜哭泣,只因為這相同的理由



Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk

因為你,我從不會偏離自己的道路

Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt

因為你,我學會安全地嬉戲而不受傷



Because of you I try my hardest just to forget everything

因為你,我用盡全力去忘記一切

Because of you I don't know how to let anyone else in

因為你,我不知道如何讓他人進入內心

Because of you I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty

因為你,我為我的生活感到羞愧,因為它是空白一片

Because of you I am afraid

因為你,我感到恐懼



Because of you

因為你

Because of you

因為你



-------------------------------------------



沒錯 因為你們



讓我現在這麼滿足



要不是沒有你們 我現在可能就是行屍走肉



有你們 才讓我省視自己要進步



是啊 我不能奢望未來的情誼



但至少要好好把握現在的你們



也是因為你們



我現在在努力朝向讓自己"更正常"的方向



because of you i cannot cry because i know that's weakness in your eyes

沒有留言:

張貼留言