2011年7月13日 星期三

「屹」:secrets





原本沒想到你會去的

看到你還是很開心

我要說服自己接受你所依賴的

好難用平常心哦

好想和你做個心連心的朋友

我以為我對你付出 你也會對我付出

但事實卻是 他依賴你 你也會依賴他



不管怎樣

還是喜歡看到你

希望可以開心的過每一刻

當你在身邊的每一刻



然後今天中午吃新埔站的"極鮮"吃好飽

謝謝舅舅舅媽~ 祝你們去大陸開心~



Secrets / One Republic



I need another story, something to get off my chest

My life gets kind a boring, need something that I can confess

Till all my sleeves are stained red, from all the truth that I've said

Come by it honestly I swear

Thought you saw wink, no, I've been on the brink, so



*

Tell me what you want to hear, something that were like those years

Sick of all the insincere, so I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time don't need another perfect line, don't care if critics never jump in line

I'm gonna give all my secrets away


*



My God, amazing how we got this far

It's like we're chasing all those stars

Who's driving shiny big black cars



And everyday I see the news, all the problems that we could solve

And when a situation rises, just write it into an album

Singing straight, too cold, I don't really like my flow, no, so



**



Oh, got no reason, got not shame, got no family I can blame

Just don't let me disappear, I'ma tell you everything




** **



All my secrets away

All my secrets away

沒有留言:

張貼留言