最近順利完成系上所有人的畫稿了,感謝主。
在水族箱窩著的這五天,我還終於和猛矮講過話了,能多認識一個同學感覺真好^^
最近走去吃飯的路上想好多事情,包括:
對多元性別而言,未來最理想的世界就是,連出櫃的動作都不需要
我們只要找到喜歡的人,告白,交往,是同志就成功,是異志就打槍,等等
一切都那麼自然,特地出櫃會變成奇怪的事情
也就是我現在不斷找朋友吃飯並對他們出櫃這件事情,都會變得很奇怪,這樣很好。
除此之外,也想了很多:
要是我不是同志,我就不用這麼辛苦了..等等
還有基督徒們施加的壓力,等等
我也不斷在反思聖經所期待的世界
我一直相信現在的基督徒的做法是錯的
但我也相信上帝是真的比較喜悅異性戀者
同志該怎麼自處,異志該如何對待同志,我還在追尋。
偶爾有種感覺,想到別人都是異志,感覺好像沒什麼人是同志
至少,我知道的都不是我生活圈裡的
我生活圈內都找不到同志,就覺得自己好像不正常一樣...
烏干達反同性戀法 總統審慎發言
這位總統滿值得尊敬,他真的非常地謹慎
這位總統在不久前公開為全國向神懺悔,但沒有因為民意而壓迫同志
相反地,他很清楚國際和國內的分野,儘量居中協調
烏干達雖貴為基督教盛行的國家
但反同性戀這點卻又大大地貶低這個國家的價值,因為我相信這不是神的本意
然而這位總統出現在這裡,幫助了這個國家,值得信主的人歡喜,感謝主的派遣
最近學唱了Fall For You,把歌詞的girl改成boy
如果我系卡這樣唱的話,就算是隱出櫃了吧
The best thing 'bout tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before?
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core
But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find
This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start
Oh, but hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It's impossible
So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in, I'm yours to keep
And hold on to your words 'cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight when you're asleep
Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind!
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find
沒有留言:
張貼留言