2012年9月3日 星期一

「屹」:馬辣鍋

今天和桓和宅葉吃馬辣:D

很開心這次相聚過程都很愉快

大家在不見多年後

聚餐能聊聊近況的感覺真好

今天沒拍到照有點可惜

但總之很感謝神的恩典

讓我們能找到這樣子的時間聚在一起

能夠和老友維繫友誼真的很快樂



恩,明年還要再去一次清大



--



The show



*

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle. Life is a maze and love is a riddle

I don't know where to go, can't do it alone. I've tried and I don't know why

*



Slow it down, make it stop or else my heart is going to pop

'Cause it's too much, yeah it's a lot to be something I'm not

I'm a fool out of love 'cause I just can't get enough.



**



#

I'm just a little girl lost in the moment. I'm so scared but I don't show it

I can't figure it out, it's bringing me down I know. I've got to let it go and just enjoy the show

#



The sun is hot in the sky just like a giant spotlight

The people follow the signs and synchronize in time

It's a joke nobody knows, they've got a ticket to the show



** ## ** ##



I want my money back, I want my money back. I want my money back, just enjoy the show

I want my money back, I want my money back. I want my money back, just enjoy the show



--------------------------------------



We weren't born to follow



This one goes out to the man who mines the miracles

This one goes out to the ones in need

This one goes out to the sinner and the cynical

This ain't about no apology



This road was paved by the hopeless and the hungry

This road was paved by the winds of change

Walking beside the guilty and the innocent

How will you raise your hand when they call your name?



*

Yea, yea, yea, we weren't born to follow. Come on and get up off your knees

When life is a bitter pill to swallow. You gotta hold on to what you believe

Believe that the sun will shine tomorrow. And that your saints and sinners bleed

We weren't born to follow. You gotta stand up for what you believe

Let me hear you say yea, yea, yea, ooooohhh, yea

*



This one's about anyone who does it differently

This one's about the one who cusses and spits

This ain't about our living in a fantasy

This ain't about giving up or giving in



**



Let me hear you say yea, yea, yea, oooohhhhh, yea



**

沒有留言:

張貼留言