2012年9月8日 星期六

「屹」:練游泳

前幾天去媽媽教室看小朋友,現在想起來還滿懷念

想到再過幾個禮拜,媽媽又要孤軍奮戰這些小朋友

就覺得我沒理由不幫忙了= =



今天去練游泳,又再胡思亂想好多

例如G可以來教我游泳...等等

但後來想到考駕照時,神給我的啟發

我學游泳必然不是一蹴可幾

如果報名救生班,是神給我的靈感

然而進通過救生班的門檻考試,說不定反而不是神的旨意

說不定只是要我去努力游泳這件事

想到這裡就寬心多了

只要我有為了這件事努力,即便在考試前幾天發現不行

臨時取消報名也不用放心上了



今天教家教因緣際會教到小馬王

好久沒聽了,還記得當初很想學的說

現在來補學吧







Here I am / Bryan Adams



#

Here I am. This is me.

There's nowhere else on earth I'd rather be

Here I am. It's just me and you.

Tonight we make our dreams come true

#



*

It's a new world. It's a new start

It's alive with the beating of young hearts

It's a new day. It's a new plan

I've been waiting for you

*



Here I am



Here we are. We've just begun

And after all this time. Our time has come

Yeah here we are. Still goin' strong

Right here in the place where we belong



Oh ** Here I am. Yeah



##



Oh **



Oh ** (Waiting, waiting waiting) Here I am



Here I am. Right next to you

Suddenly the world is all brand new

Here I am. Here I am

Where I'm gonna stay

Now there's nothin' standing in our way

Here I am. This is me

沒有留言:

張貼留言